I still feel very amazed of how Kim Domingo's career has progressed these past few years. Time flew by so fast that now she's a super-star here in the Philippines. Working for GMA7 and has starred in Bubble Gang and Juan Happy Love Story. I could not watch all the shows so I can only watch clips uploaded by GMA7 network online.
The only episode I've watched about Kim Domingo from GMA7 TV is Tunay Na Buhay where it features her story before she became what she is now. Really impressive if you've watched it.
She's a very humble and kind girl. The reason why I like her. This is an episode uploaded by her friend.
I cried when she cried in the late part of the episode. I was happy to see her succeed. I was a fan since her Facebook profile only had 20,000 followers. Now it is 1,000,000 more. I'm really wishing her to have a very successful career and not get into any trouble as any celebrity has. Specially having sex scandals.
There is still more room for Kim Domingo to grow and wishing the new Pantasya ng Bayan more blessing to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment