Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Kim Domingo / Know Me / Official Music Video / REVIEW ---So Sexy
The music video that we are going to review is Miss Kim Domingo's 'Know Me'. As the title itself describes what the music video is all about.
I'm going to base the review on how I understand the message of her highness Kim.
I have to watch it over and over again to understand the concept. Yes, it is about the concept. Okay, I admit it. I lied.
Come on let's be honest. I'm a straight guy and so attracted to Kim's looks. Ever since the day that I've laid eyes on her when she was just a model. She's wasn't that BIG back then but look at her now.
Let's get back to the topic. I think the message about her song is to show her true side. If you want her to be your lover you've gotta love her for what she is and not by what you perceive about her in television, movies, magazines, social media, and gossip.
There is more to her than meets the eye. Accept her for what she is and she will fulfill your wildest fantasies. That is the girl of my dreams.
Aside from the beautiful meaning behind her song, let's talk about the visuals. This is pure seduction. Flaunting her sexy body will surely make you watch it until the very end. The sexiest part for me is when she made poses in the stairs. It was a tease and eye-candy at the same time.
They always show the daring angles of Kim's legs and this makes it more appealing to the fans. Kudos to the camera-person. You did a great job.
It makes me jealous that other guys can get near Kim but that is life. That is her job. Her dream job and she loves it.
For a music video that spans 3 minutes and 29 seconds. This is worth to watch over and over again. Rest in Peace to the replay button
Overall I find this very okay. She really wants to push her Pantasya ng Bayan image and she's good at making that decision to capitalize on it.
Sadly we will have to end the music video review. It was a wonderful experience watching this and you bet I already have a copy saved in my hard-drive.
I give this a thumbs up and hope to see you in another video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment