I've come across a website that claims Kylie Jenner has undergone breast augmentation or breast implants that enlarges her boob size. They had this title "Kylie Jenner’s New BREAST IMPLANTS Look Ridiculous . . . She Went WAY TOO BIG With Them!!!'' and a disclaimer that I don't own the website nor I am the blogger for that post or I am getting paid. I'm just making it clear that I'm not here to accuse Kylie Jenner of anything because I'm a fan.
According to the website, they noticed that her boobs look bigger in her latest photos. Yes, indeed they look bigger but she could have placed something in there like padding and wore push-up bra and might have done some contouring on her chest. It might have been just the shadows giving her boobs more curve. If she did undergo surgery, it's her choice and if she's happy then let's just support her as fans. If she feels good and more confident then all is well.
Here is a comparison photo from Kylie's Instagram profile.
![]() |
| Either way she looks good! I'm not complaining. |
Anyways, either if she has undergone that boob job or not, she's still hot as fuck. I will always be a fan if she won't go overboard. Will be waiting for more updates on her Instagram account and news from other sources. Hope that she enlightens us about this issue soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment