Kim Domingo excited in her music career.
Kim Domingo's career has skyrocketed since the day Twerk It Like Miley video got viral. She got her career on GMA7 Network. Starred in their shows like Bubble Gang, Juan Happy Love Story, and guesting on other shows
They even made a teaser for it and we now know the title of the song is "Know Me". The music sounds more of international composition which got me hyped. This is under GMA Records. I don't know much about the music industry so this is going to be new.
She also stated in the 24 Oras that she's has a pair who is a foreigner. I think there is this feeling that she's into foreign guys now. Hopefully, that relationship with her new basketball guy Michael Acuña does last long for they got tattoos showing their "serious' relationship.
And the rapper is C Tru. I don't know who that guy is. Maybe she's a close friend of Kim and maybe just picked him up out of nowhere.
For sure that there will be more teasers coming as the a couple released videos are labeled with numbers. They sure know how to keep us wanting for more.
Ashley and Alodia Gosiengfiao practicing League of Legends at Garena office for Rampage 2016 celebrity match.
I have been a fan of Alodia and Ashley since the cosplaying days at deviantart and followed her career starting there. She truly has evolved through the years as she went popular globally, she's transcended into showbiz but still being the same old Alodia that I knew before.
She's uploaded this vlog from her Youtube Channel.
While watching I find her really cuuuuuuutttteeee. She introduced the staff from Garena Ph and toured the place and of course the fans took photos with her. I'm surprised that she has not used that type of vending machine in the Garena office that made me admire her more because of her reaction on how she used it. She seems really surprised. Kawaiiiii.
Sadly, I can't go to Rampage 2016. I'm so broke and it isn't going to be held in the island that I live in which is Cebu. Hoping that they will livestream the Celebrity match so I can watch.
Philippines is slowly adapting into the gaming scene and this goes to show that there is progress here and celebrities are participating in it too. That is good news for the gamers as the community grows and helps them be part of a bigger and brighter tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment