Sunday, July 24, 2016

Marathon Watching Juan Happy Love Story Online

I don't have any idea what content to blog about Kim Domingo other than watching her shows. However, we all know that GMA7 doesn't have all their shows uploaded online unlike ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN has I Want TV but GMA7...well only time can tell. Recently they have managed to make a project to uploaded their remake on Encantadia to iflix. But the big problem about iflix is that you need to pay a monthly fee to watch the shows there. SO I decided to do a bit of work on the internet and found out that there were people who record the shows and upload it online. In Youtube they get easily reported and taken down by GMA7 Network. However GMA7 is slow on taking down their copyrighted videos on Vimeo and other video streaming websites. As long as the episodes of Juan Happy Love Story are there, I can watch until the latest episode uploaded before they are taken down. The main reason is for me to know about the story rather than just blog or vlog pretending that I know shit but people will just hate me about it. They might be pirated but that is the only way. I can't blog, vlog, and watch the show at the same time. At home people are mostly watching ABS-CBN full-time. It would be rude just to take away the remote control from them and change the channel. That would hurt their feelings. I'm not going to advertise a website that uploads the copyrighted recorded shows from GMA7 because I might be accused of being affiliated with them and get sued. So for you guys and gals who want to watch them. All you need is the power of Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment