And I'm well enamored for how well of a body figure she has. She was a previous model on an FHM Philippines Magazine and I think that was the only big spotlight she has been to and after that her career was just in silence.
She is half-japanese and half-filipina which is kind of my taste because I'm also into half-pinay beauties. Lately, she has been active into modelling by posting sexy beach photos wearing swimwear (of course) and traveling around the world with her current boyfriend Harold Dee.
That is what I miss about her. It's her modelling and I wouldn't lie. While she was inactive in modelling she was into her Clothing Business and her brand was DDurtee Clothing which featured shirts and sun glasses. However, I think it was a failed venture as the Facebook fan page doesn't exist anymore.
What got me hyped even more is when she posted even sexier pics with daring swimsuits after she was escorting her boyfriend to a photo shoot in Palawan. She started making live videos on Facebook. That's good news.
She escorted her model boyfriend in Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa in Palawan to a photoshoot with Mutya ng Pilipinas 2015 Leren Mae Bautista. She call herself as the personal assistant to her bf. The BF was the model for a promotional material (my speculation as there were no indications).
She even got to model maybe the production staff liked her. Who wouldn't like her anyway? But the main attraction on her latest updates is the one piece black swimsuit she was wearing. Which reveals her hip curves and shows off that perfect body figure. It's a one-piece-swimsuit yet daring! The best so far.
There might be ups and downs on her career but I have a feeling that sooner there will be positive results. Just keep on doing what you love Danica.
That was an awesome investment of time I shared with you friends. Sadly, we'll to wrap up this video and keep it cool as there will be more coming soon. Before closing, don't forget to follow me in my social media. Links in the description. Thank you so much and advance Merry Christmas! Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment