Monday, November 21, 2016

Ayamarie Maylon Agir The Next FHM Philippines Cover Girl

I am here to introduce to you a very hot model that has a chance to become one of the top models in the Philippines. I'm here to present to you Ayamarie Maylon Agir. Though I'm not really sure that's a real name as most models on Facebook use a stage name.

I know you might be wondering why, so I'll show you the reason why you should be amazed about this. It's about this photo she uploaded as her cover photo on her Facebook profile.

Sexy pinay model bubble butt back view on lingerie.
Isn't this one of the best butts you can see in modelling?
You see what I mean? With a sexy booty and body like that no doubt that she will get a spread of any big men's magazine.

Ayamarie captioned it as a behind-the-scenes of a 2017 Calendar shoot. Astonishing because she has worked with other popular FHM Models too. She didn't disclose what brand it was but there is a chance that a popular alcohol brand is behind it. I might be guessing but it's in her profile as Brand Ambassadress of Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.

Sexy girls in bikini for a Calendar shoot for San Miguel.
All the pretty ladies fall in line. I wish I was in the set of the calendar shoot.
I may not be a big fan of alcoholic products but I'll be collecting them calendars for souvenir. So if you want to ogle more about Ayamarie you can visit her Facebook profile she has lots of photos there to have more reasons to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment