Remember when I said in my previous vlog that she likes crabs the crustaceans? Yes, she certainly does. She has uploaded 2 new videos. First one is where she was unboxing a box full of crabs. What I always like seeing in Sunshine is that she's full of happiness every time if it's about her favorite food. The crustaceans are lucky to be alive and so am I.
In the second video, which you will also like. You will see another smiling Sunshine but this time it's a cooked crab. Yummy yummy food. You can just see pure happiness and as a viewer you can't help but smile.
The first video got 23,000 views and the second video got 38,000 views. On an approximate total of 61,000 views and will still be gaining more views through time.
Before these Crab events happened. She was traveling to Mindanao to a certain place called Surigao. I've been to Mindanao once but never got familiar with Surigao. She was there on vacation when the first week of November came. The November didn't become spooky but ended up being sexy.
The Britania Islands white sands became scorching hot when she wore that purple bikini. Honestly, I'm actually wishing that I can be with her all the time. And the place really looks like a paradise. If I have enough money I will probably go there.
As far I can remember in my 2nd vlog about Sunshine her Instagram followers were just around 20 thousand. Now, her Instagram followers are now more than 35 thousand followers and it has been increasing at a very fast rate.
I think she can reach 100 thousand followers in a very short amount of time as what I've wished for. To the Sunshine Guimary fans, we will have to end this video. Always be updated in my latest videos by following me in my social medias. Thank you so much and ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment