It's been taking me long to update this art project and it's because I make other projects such as Youtube videos. I didn't really expect to get back to drawing but wanted to see if someone out there likes to watch me draw. It's one of my early passions that I grew up with. So, I'm trying to get back my art career and build it up. However, my channel won't just be able to focus on art alone to explore other possibilities in my life.
Here is the first Work-In-Progress I've made with Ann B. Mateo
![]() |
| Testing out tools on Krita to draw efficiently with only using mouse. |
After a few weeks, I went back to the project and started sketching the rest of the parts. Sketch is still unfinished though.
![]() |
| I think the size of the body and head is not proportionate. |
I'm getting the feel of line art sketch but I still feel that it doesn't look good yet. It needs more practice. And the proportion isn't really right. It seems the body is bigger than the head. No worries as they are adjustable by tools rather than redrawing it. My painting style will also be using the line art tool. You can customize the tools and that's what I like about Krita. I'll keep posting about this and make more art projects when I get good feedback from the Youtube community.


No comments:
Post a Comment