Learning How To
Build PC Gaming Online
Here we are again at the time that I can write really long content
when there is no internet. Why does this happen to me? I can’t do
anything about the internet problems here in the Philippines. No
matter how many times we try to complain it just comes back around. I
just don’t know when we will have internet upgrades coming. It
saddens me that I can’t livestream and can only afford broadband
dsl rather than the fibre. Regular fibre is really expensive. I want
that upload speed to livestream my video games. I want to share my
world with other gamers.
Speaking about gaming, I’ve come to the idea of learning how to
build my own gaming PC. Just discovered this website while searching
on Google and I like how their websites looks. It’s really very
simple and its reason is for readers to learn rather than get
distracted with all the apps going on around a website. I’ve only
read their first chapter about the parts of a motherboard. Very
simple to learn because it’s still the basics. Recommending it to
all my followers who want to learn PC building too. It’s very good
for beginners like me.
Wandering Around SM City Cebu
Well because there was no internet I can’t do anything at home and really got bored. So I decided myself to go around window shopping. For the main reason that I would want a new PC because my laptop is somewhat old and dying. Maybe it just need an upgrade but it’s better to know more where to buy PC stuff because I might need a new one one day. However, before getting to the Cyber Zone where the Tech parts are being sold, I got into this noisy part where down below is the stage where you can find the food court.
What I saw there were a bunch of people and mostly
are kids and their guardians or parents. They were rehearsing their
play or a dance from their school because they had teachers there.
There were loud drums and they didn’t use any audio playback. And
there was this crazy who probably is very angry because of the low
performance the children have but he should have gone easy with them.
I don’t have any idea what the play is all about. Since there are
so many flags, it could be a multi-national play portraying the
traditional cultures of each nation.
Remembering those
days that I was that age, I used to participate in those school
activities when I attended Asian College of Technology. You will feel
really nervous if you haven’t tried performing in a crowd filled
mall. Those were the days that I was so innocent about the world. I
kind of miss being very young but hated all the activities.
Hair Less Permanent Hair Removal
I’ve been hairy for so
long since puberty. We all know that hair is only natural specially
for boys when we get older we tend to be more hairy. I grew a beard,
chest hair, hairy legs, hairy armpits, hairy private parts. It may be
natural but for me it feels so unclean. As far as I know that germs
actually stick to hair and that thought makes me uncomfortable.
Luckily as I was strolling around SM City Cebu, this specific Hair
Less clinic got my attention. They have a permanent hair removal
procedure for only 650 per are per session. Of course, this is a
laser hair removal procedure. It might be expensive but the effects
are permanent. I want my other body parts to be hairless and except
for my head for fashion purposes. I don’t know when to start this
venture but hopefully not that long.
Wandering Around SM City Cebu
Well because there was no internet I can’t do anything at home and really got bored. So I decided myself to go around window shopping. For the main reason that I would want a new PC because my laptop is somewhat old and dying. Maybe it just need an upgrade but it’s better to know more where to buy PC stuff because I might need a new one one day. However, before getting to the Cyber Zone where the Tech parts are being sold, I got into this noisy part where down below is the stage where you can find the food court.
![]() |
| This venue was loud and they were just practicing. They didn't use audio for rehearsal but rather real drummers playing. Awesome dedication though. |
![]() | ||||
| I think these kinds are practicing some kind of multi national culture presentation because of the flags on top of the stage. |
Hair Less Permanent Hair Removal
![]() |
| Should I get this procedure? Laser Hair Removal and it's permanent. I want to look handsome to the ladies too. |
Found The Best Place For Cheap Gaming PC
After such a long stroll, finally I’ve found the best place for cheap gaming PC and paraphernalia. Hey, don’t blame me! Haven’t been out for too long in the house because I’m very busy making content for you guys and you are the priority. So, this computer shop is called Asianic. It’s located in Cyber Zone (the place for all the tech stuff in SM City Cebu). There are so many options you can choose from. Too many to write about but I’m interested in their Intel Core i5 specs. Plus, they have optional add-on. I’ve calculated them already and I’ll only have to spend less that 25,000 Philippine pesos. Much cheaper than the Lenovo Z480 laptop that I’ve bought. I apologize that I’m not a very techy guy but already mentioned before that I’m still in the learning process of becoming a Gaming PC builder and there is still a long way to go. Better be safe than get scammed. Do you think the specs they provide is okay for gaming? Please tell me.
Almost Vomited By Getting Choke Slammed
What a very tiring long walk. My feet hurt that time. Then decided to eat something that will really make me full. Takes away the stress from the feet. This place is very popular! It’s Zark’s Burger. A very popular place for Filipinos to eat burger and get fat and possibly a heart attack. Their burgers are really huge. Don’t be fooled by the menu that they look small. They do have small burgers and they’re priced cheaper.
After such a long stroll, finally I’ve found the best place for cheap gaming PC and paraphernalia. Hey, don’t blame me! Haven’t been out for too long in the house because I’m very busy making content for you guys and you are the priority. So, this computer shop is called Asianic. It’s located in Cyber Zone (the place for all the tech stuff in SM City Cebu). There are so many options you can choose from. Too many to write about but I’m interested in their Intel Core i5 specs. Plus, they have optional add-on. I’ve calculated them already and I’ll only have to spend less that 25,000 Philippine pesos. Much cheaper than the Lenovo Z480 laptop that I’ve bought. I apologize that I’m not a very techy guy but already mentioned before that I’m still in the learning process of becoming a Gaming PC builder and there is still a long way to go. Better be safe than get scammed. Do you think the specs they provide is okay for gaming? Please tell me.
Almost Vomited By Getting Choke Slammed
What a very tiring long walk. My feet hurt that time. Then decided to eat something that will really make me full. Takes away the stress from the feet. This place is very popular! It’s Zark’s Burger. A very popular place for Filipinos to eat burger and get fat and possibly a heart attack. Their burgers are really huge. Don’t be fooled by the menu that they look small. They do have small burgers and they’re priced cheaper.
![]() |
| Was saved by their server/waiter because this burger is incomplete without the godly bacon. Who in the right might would forget about the mudafukin bacon!? |
![]() |
| Oh how dare you forget the bacon!? It's the most important ingredient in every meal. Life would be meaningless without bacon. Getting heart problems will be worth the taste of bacon. All hail bacon! |
Well let’s all appreciate the beauty of this product. Look at that. There is bacon, an egg, around 4 burger layers with cheese and melted cheese, and other vegetables I can’t name, plus they have the best fries as the side dish.
Let’s talk about the eating process that I had with this monster. First, I ate the top bun because it was getting in the way of the fries and the rest of the dish. It would be a nuisance of the space if I just let it stay uneaten. In Zark’s Burger, you will have to use a fork and a bread knife to cut efficiently. It is harder sometimes though because I’m used to eating with spoon and fork. After eating the top bun, second is eating the fries. I can tell you that they’re much better than fastfood fries. They’re more of natural potatoes rather than factory processed ones. After eating both the top bun and fries, there is so much space in the plate. At first, I didn’t think of it yet as I was slicing through some parts of the burger and it was difficult because some parts fall off. So I decided to bring the top-half of the burger and place it in the bigger space to eat it first. Was disappointed because I could have ate the lower half first to savor the flavor of the egg and bacon as the last. There is always a first time for everyone. So I ate the upper half the taste of egg, bacon, and melted cheese just was very orgasmic. I have to slice them bit by bit to savor every flavor it had. I think there are thin sliced sliced tomatoes below the egg it adds more flavor. After eating the top half, it got me feeling my stomach full. It was big though as I was telling you. When I started eating the lower half, this is where it starts to get boring. I can’t describe the taste maybe because I’ve eaten too much of the burger that it starts to taste bland. It becomes tasteless maybe because my body tells me I’m already full. I had this feeling of vomiting but told myself not to and it worked. Just slowly eating whats left of the lower-half bit by bit and added ketchup and mustard to flavor. After that gruesome feeling, finally I’ve emptied my plate. Was happy to finish the challenge that I’ve placed upon myself.
Going Home
Nothing of great events really happened that day. Except the Choke Slam burger. Immediately went home after that and ate caramel hot fudge from McDonalds while riding a jeepney going home. There were peculiar people though specially the students that were funny and noisy. I enjoyed that ride and laid to rest in my bed to sleep. Hoping that another good day will come to my life. As of now, this is still it. Slowly working my way to the top and hope you fans will stay until the very end.





No comments:
Post a Comment