Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Ivory Music And Video Copyright Strike My Review Content



This will be the first and very sad part of my Youtube career. I got my very first copyright strike for making a review about a Youtube video. All I did was review a music video they published online. It was Myrtle Sarrosa's Mr. Pakitpot. Ugh, it makes hate more about corporations more. I didn't even use the whole clip of the music video uploaded. All I did was share my opinion about their product hence a review. I did use some of their visuals to make it more understandable to the viewers what I'm talking about. I did use a screenshot of the music video as a thumbnail but indicated it as a review. Hopefully, their legal team didn't just strike my video without even watching it. That would be outrageous. Enough of my rant. If this doesn't get solved, I'll just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment