Saturday, October 8, 2016

KONGREGATE: Zombie Survival Browser Game. The Last Stand : Dead Zone. First Gameplay.



If you're looking for the best place to play web based browser games, there is nothing else to look at but at KONGREGATE. I just signed-up and just started playing there. KONGREGATE is just like Steam where you can collect and play video games but the specialty of KONGREGATE is browser based games. Don't underestimate browser based games because it's not just simple games that you can play like 2d games but there are 3d games that have very nice graphics and on par with very popular games that you usually play in Steam. They mostly use the Unity game engine to make those games and you need to install Unity to play those game as well. In this game, The Last Stand : Dead Zone is a zombie survival game where you start with 1 character and obtain more as you progress. It's not complicated as there are pop-up tutorials to help you through the way. And what I'm really excited of this game is that it is the same as Mafia Wars where you need resources to build something and upgrade your inventory for your survivors. I think that the zombies will be getting hard to defeat when you level up. There are still so many things that I need to learn in this game and many games to explore in KONGREGATE so as of the moment please watch this video and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment