Sunday, October 23, 2016

Kill More Zombie Hordes In Unlocked Maps and Upgraded Compound



This is the part where I had leveled up enough to explore other maps in this game. It surprised me to have this much intense play in a browser-based game. It was the first time that my survivors died in a mission. I thought at first that I'd lose my survivors and might need new ones but it was okay. They get back on their feet and it's that same as when a mission ends. It takes time for them to respawn in the compound. Though there is fuel, you wouldn't wanna waste it. Now my compound has so many stuff and it gets confusing. I'll have to re-arrange everything in order for me to easily spot what needs to be upgraded 'cause everything in my compound is in shambles. I will need to clear up all the junk for it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment