As we all know that
Counter Strike is the most popular first-person-shooter game in the
world right now. However, it has this severe problem with cheaters
and Valve seems to have done little to it. I’ve only played CS:GO
within just a month and encountered many cheaters in the game. There
are wall hacks and aim bots that I only know. I’ve never used a
single cheat myself in the game.
They do have the
overwatch where the chosen people will be able to review such reports
made by players. On the bad side, these players who got reported and
banned just tend to make new accounts and use the cheats again. Just
because they are freaking damn rich. Another issue regarding cheats
is that there are boosting services that provide those who purchase
boosted games where one cheats and the rest don’t. Most of these
cases you can see them in Youtube videos and I think the cheats they
use are popularized as spin bots. This type of cheat is really
obvious because the character model constantly spins frantically and
when in range hits a headshot. That wouldn’t be really fun when you
play it in a competitive match.
No wonder when I queue at competitive and get matched with skill groups higher than mine like Master Guardian level and above and take note I’m just Gold Nova 2. When I watch them play legit, their aim is shit. They can’t aim well. They aim like Silver. Which gives me a good laugh because even at Gold Nova 2 I can one tap opponents even at long range.
Even pro players say that CS:GO is a dying game. I’ve watched this video of m0e (CS:GO Pro Player) where he gets matched with his team and enemy team cheating with spin bots. He even yelled that he can’t reach Global Elite (highest rank in the game) because of cheaters everywhere. Take note of this, they are even at high ranks. That’s pitiful, because instead of the game based on skill, the game now is based on who has the better cheats. The CS:GO community has become a piece of garbage.
Have you played the game Dirty Bomb? I’m not promoting Dirty Bomb because of this. I haven’t encountered cheaters in the game yet but seen videos of it before having aim bots. However they do have the NGS anti-cheat which I don’t know what it does but I hope that it fixes the game and won’t let cheaters bypass it. I do hope that Valve takes a lesson from that.
I’ve played Counter-Strike years before but never expected it to be like this when I come back playing in Global Offensive. It’s sad but we can do nothing about it but wait until Valve takes it seriously.
No wonder when I queue at competitive and get matched with skill groups higher than mine like Master Guardian level and above and take note I’m just Gold Nova 2. When I watch them play legit, their aim is shit. They can’t aim well. They aim like Silver. Which gives me a good laugh because even at Gold Nova 2 I can one tap opponents even at long range.
Even pro players say that CS:GO is a dying game. I’ve watched this video of m0e (CS:GO Pro Player) where he gets matched with his team and enemy team cheating with spin bots. He even yelled that he can’t reach Global Elite (highest rank in the game) because of cheaters everywhere. Take note of this, they are even at high ranks. That’s pitiful, because instead of the game based on skill, the game now is based on who has the better cheats. The CS:GO community has become a piece of garbage.
Have you played the game Dirty Bomb? I’m not promoting Dirty Bomb because of this. I haven’t encountered cheaters in the game yet but seen videos of it before having aim bots. However they do have the NGS anti-cheat which I don’t know what it does but I hope that it fixes the game and won’t let cheaters bypass it. I do hope that Valve takes a lesson from that.
I’ve played Counter-Strike years before but never expected it to be like this when I come back playing in Global Offensive. It’s sad but we can do nothing about it but wait until Valve takes it seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment