Monday, October 17, 2016

Sunshine Alameda Guimary Shows Off Her Deadliest Curves Before Bed

Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! It's been a while since Sunshine made a post like this. Well not really that long. Just a little while but the photos she keeps posting in her social media keeps the servers on fire. Can she be the hottest babe in Cebu? In my book, yes she is. I think she's even hotter than Ellen Adarna. Speaking of Ellen Adarna, I don't even have news about her. She isn't even living in Cebu anymore but focusing on her showbiz career in Manila. Man that's sad. I can't even meet her because she isn't even living here anymore. I like Ellen but she's getting engaged to some foreign rich dude. Yeah, people of their class always stick together.

Oh, I almost forgot about the main dish in this blog. How could I! Let's get to the hottest babe in Cebu. The first photo she uploaded is this.

Sunshine Alameda Guimary Sexy Selfie In Kitchen Mirror
Look at that beautiful face and sexy body figure. Never mind the kitchen.
Feast your eyes minions! This is one of the main reasons why I'm so proud living in Cebu. It's all about the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful women in the Philippines and they live in Cebu. No doubt about that. If you have seen her other photos in Instagram, you will know what I mean. Judging by this photo, she's ready to eat some healthy snack before going to bed. If I were her man I would eat her _____ to satisfy and make her happy before sleep. I will then cuddle her and say that I love her so much that she'll have sweet dreams.

The second photos that I'm so proud about her and it is really steamy.

Sunshine Alameda Guimary Wears No Panties In Bathroom
Is she wearing no panties? Goddamn. That's making me horny.
Oh my lord! This one takes the crown as her new sexiest photo ever. Wearing only a tank-top and judging from the angle there is no panty worn. Sunshine, don't make me into a beast when I see you wearing nothing underneath. She's is the beauty. It will only be a fantasy of mine that she will be in my arms. She rich and I'm just a poor guy. Maybe some pure luck just comes and that she will fall in love with me because of some achievement in life that I have and others don't have? Like becoming the best Gamer in the world. The guy who won't lose to any video games? That would be sick. I will be that king of games and she will be my queen.

I always get excited about new photos coming from Sunshine. Always love her updates and will not get bored when specially it is the sexy ones. Will we reach the dream dear fans? 100k followers on her Instagram account. Can we boost that as fast as we can? The supporters are always here to back you up Sunshine. Just always keep the sexy social media modelling photos coming and I'm sure to make good news to make you a superstar. Until then, let's wait for something new and fresh from the lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment